As part of our Light Night festival, Lullaby (an arts project by Luke Jerram) will be visiting Dines Green, Ronkswood and Warndon neighbourhoods.
At dusk, a parade of bikes decorated with lights will be bringing a brand-new surround sound composition, created by local school children with composer Andy Taylor, to these areas.
Be a part of it
Sign up to join the ride
- You don’t need to be a cycling expert! Lullaby will be a relaxing ride where you can go at your own pace.
- No bike? No problem! If you want to be part of the ride but don’t have a bike, we will do our best to find you one
- Children are welcome to join the ride if they are 8+ and accompanied by an adult.
- If you want to take part but not on the ride you can help at our start/finish points or along the route!
Watch Lullaby when it visits your neighbourhood.
- Get wrapped up, stand outside, and enjoy the lights and sounds of Lullaby as it goes by!
Sign up to be a part of Lullaby